eSIM stands for “embedded” SIM which is installed in your phone by scanning a QR code. The QR code is sent to you by eMail. If an activation date is required the QR code is sent after activation, else 24hours after completing your documentation.
- Easy to use: Set up your plan by scanning a simple QR code.
- Save on Shipping cost: No physical delivery requirement
- Save on time: In a rush to travel? We will send eSIM QR Code via email. Scan it as per instructions and It will be ready to use upon arrival.
- Keep your original SIM: The eSIM is in addition to your original SIM which will work as usual if you need it.
eSIM Compatible Phones:
eSIM will only work in eSIM compatible phones. As a general rule, iPhone 11 and Android model 2021 and higher models are compatible with eSIM.
Single Use Only
eSIM codes can be used only once. Please do not delete the eSIM created on your phone, since it cannot be recreated on your phone or any other phone. To transfer an eSIM from one phone to another you must visit the store of the Operator concerned.
Activating eSIM on your Device
iPhone XR, XS and newer
- Go to Settings, then Cellular.
- Select Add a plan, and the Camera app will open.
- Point your camera at the QR activation code until you see a message that says Installing cellular plan.
2021 Android and newer
- Go to Settings > Connections > SIM card manager
- Tap Add mobile plan
- Tap Add using QR code
- Scan the QR activation code