- Incoming: Free
- Unlimited Data for upto 15days (Upto First 30GB @ 5G / LTE Speed)
- Included Talktime: upto 100THB (upto 166 mins India using prefix 00300/00400/00600 OR 100 mins Local)
- Online Refill option available on TSIM website
- Data Validity: upto 15days from first use
- Talktime Validity: 30 days
- Network: AIS/DTAC/TrueMove
- Billing: Prepaid
- We need a copy / photo of your passport & ticket
- 3-in-1 (standard, micro and nano) size SIM card fits all phones.
- Know your number in advance. Activation before travel.
- Rates subject to change by AIS/DTAC/TrueMove without notice.
Using the SIM Card
Using the SIM Card for the first time
- Power off your phone
- Insert your new SIM card
- Power on your phone
- Your phone should connect on a GSM/WCDMA/LTE network.
Please also note, using this SIM card to surf Internet or make calls outside Thailand will significantly reduce the data and voice usage capacity, or even cause the SIM card to be suspended.
AIS, DTAC & TrueMove have extensive 5G coverage across Thailand. AIS, however, Thailand’s largest GSM mobile phone operator, has slightly better coverage nationwide compared to other cellular operators. DTAC, on the other hand, is said to have a slightly faster network.
People in Thailand can just dial your number preceded by 0 to reach you, for example, 08-1234-5678; People outside Thailand need to dial +66 plus your number, for example, +66 812345678
Calling a mobile number in Thailand
Dial the 9 digit mobile number preceded by 0; Thailand mobile numbers start with 8, 9 or 6. For example, to reach mobile number 832332332 you will need to dial 0832332332
Calling a fixed line number in Thailand
Dial 0 + area code + phone number; for example, 02-1234-5678 or 043-213456
Calling an international number when in Thailand – Super Savings Rate
Dial 00300 or 00400 or 00600 + country code + phone number. For example, to call India number 022 24216344, dial “00300912224216344” or “00400912224216344” or “00600912224216344” The international dial code 00300 or 00400 or 00600 will be mentioned on the card.
Call Local AIS Customer Care team at 1175 OR DTAC Customer Care at 1678 OR TrueMove Customer Care at 1242 if you are within the country.
TSIM’s customer service agents can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +91 22 24216344.
AIS and Truemove provide wifi service with their SIM card. Data used when connected to their Wifi does not consume your Data Package
AIS Super WiFi: Dial *388*1# to receive username and password via SMS on phone. When connected use unlimited internet for validity period with download speed of 650 mbps & upload speed of 100 mbps.
TrueMove WiFi: Dial *871*4# to receive username and password via SMS on phone. Choose @TRUEMOVEH network. When connected use unlimited internet for validity period with speed of 200 mbps.
Account Balance Enquiries
Simply dial *121# from your AIS Traveller SIM OR *101*9# from your DTAC Happy Tourist SIM OR #123# from your TrueMove Tourist SIM to get your plan current balance.
Airtime Top Up
Visit any of AIS Telewiz, AIS Kiosks, DTAC Stores or Family Mart Stores in Thailand. Top ups available for 50THB, 100THB, 300THB, 500THB & 1000THB.
Online Top Up is available via this page.
Extension of validity
These cards can be refilled at the telecom operator’s store for an extension of validity. These refills will generally be more expensive than the rates paid to TSIM. However, we are not in a position to aid you in extending the validity of the card.
For most devices, this SIM card does not require any APN configuration to access Internet. iPhones rarely require any APN setting. However, some Android based devices may require you to manually configure their APN in order to access Internet correctly. If you have an Android OS based device, and your phone can make calls and receive texts, but cannot access Internet, please try to configure the APN based on the following instructions:
New APN setting:
Enter Wireless Control-> Mobile Network Settings-> Wireless Access Points (WAP) name-> Menu-> New APN, then input following information:
For AIS TRAVELLER SIM
For DTAC HAPPY TOURIST SIM
For TRUEMOVE TOURIST SIM
- Easy to use: Set up your plan by scanning a simple QR code.
- Save on Shipping cost: No physical delivery requirement
- Save on time: In a rush to travel? We will send eSIM QR Code via email. Scan it as per instructions and It will be ready to use upon arrival.
- Keep your original SIM: The eSIM is in addition to your original SIM which will work as usual if you need it.
eSIM Compatible Phones:
eSIM will only work in eSIM compatible phones. As a general rule, iPhone 11 and Android model 2021 and higher models are compatible with eSIM.
Activating eSIM on your Device
iPhone XR, XS and newer
- Go to Settings, then Cellular.
- Select Add a plan, and the Camera app will open.
- Point your camera at the QR activation code until you see a message that says Installing cellular plan.
2021 Android and newer
- Go to Settings > Connections > SIM card manager
- Tap Add mobile plan
- Tap Add using QR code
- Scan the QR activation code
Summary of Thailand Operators
|Data Speed||Very Good||Excellent||Best|
|Local Minutes Included5||15||15||100|
|India Minutes Included||25||30+56||33|
|India Dialing Prefix||00300||00400||00600|
|Recommendation||Best for remote areas||Our overall winner||Best for urban travel|
- Operator provides Username & password. Data used on Wifi does not consume your Data package.
- E.g.100 Baht discount on some taxi fares. Discount vouchers change from time to time.
- Social media does not consume your data balance. This does not include using social media to make voice/video calls.
- We can provide no helpdesk support to use additional features of the SIM Card.
- Local Minutes share talktime with International Minutes and SMS. You can use your talktime for any destination or a combination of destinations.
- Voice Bonus: We offer 30 bonus minutes to call India on DTAC cards. To use this offer, dial *104*556# when you arrive in Thailand. Offer valid till 31 Dec 2022!
- Data Validity Bonus: DTAC 8 day cards validity is extended to 16 days at no additional cost till 31 Dec 2022!