- Incoming: Free
- Outgoing – Local: Free
- Outgoing – India: Free
- Data: Unlimited
- Coverage: Australia, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Macao, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand
- Note: Outbound is through reverse call
- Billing: Prepaid
- Numbers: UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore and South Korea
- Standard+micro and nano size SIM card available to fit all phones.
- We require a copy of your passport and visa.
- Fair usage policy on calls applies, see below.
- Data is at 3G/4G speeds for 100MB per day and at reduced speeds thereafter.
- SIM Card is auto activated on first use in coverage area.
- Validity start is on first use
- Validity can be extended within the trip using the 7 day or 250 minute Refill.
Fair Usage Policy (FUP) on calling is either:
- 1000 minutes minutes to India or
- 1000 incoming minutes or
- 1000 CUG minutes or
- 500 local minutes or
- a combination of above in 28 days
- Reduced FUP (175 minutes) if used for incoming/outgoing local calls in:
- Reduced FUP (300 minutes) (175 minutes) if used for incoming/outgoing local calls in:
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Georgia, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, Serbia, Ukraine.
- You may not be able to connect to some 2nd tier mobile phone companies in Europe, especially Lyca Mobile UK.
- Calling premium numbers is not supported
- 7 day validity cards get 1/4 of the above
- 14 day validity cards get 1/2 of the above
Multiple Local Numbers on same SIM!
- Multi local capability gives you local numbers in most countries in coverage
- Local numbers available: UK, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and South Korea
- Calls can be received on any number attached to the card.
- Local numbers can be made permanent in some cases at additional cost.
- Local numbers can be forwarded to your Indian mobile after trip at additional cost.
Using the SIM Card
Using the SIM Card for the first time
- Power off your phone
- Insert your new SIM card
- Power on your phone
- Your phone should connect on a GSM/WCDMA/LTE network.
Please also note, using this SIM card to surf Internet or make calls outside the coverage area will significantly reduce the data and voice usage capacity, or even cause the SIM card to stop functioning.
Activation and Validity
This SIM card is automatically activated on first use in any covered country. Validity start is counted from the exact time of first use, and ends at the same time at the end of the validity period.
People anywhere in the world can dial your UK number directly to reach you, for example, +44774132 12345. People can also reach you on your temporary local number. This is most useful for locals within the country in which you are currently located.
Emergency Call Number.
Please note Asian emergency call numbers E.g. “999” will NOT work in this card.
Making Calls through Reverse Call
This SIM uses reverse call for outbound calls. When you dial using reverse call, the call disconnects and you receive a return call connecting you with the number you want to speak to.
If you fail to get a call back, redial the number followed by the “#” key.
Making local calls
For the purposes of this card, local calls include calls to any country mentioned under “Coverage”, from any country mentioned under “Coverage”. To make such calls use the full international format. E.g. to call a Singapore number from any country use (for example) +65 4555 1234.
Making calls to India
Remember to add the country code when making calls to India. Check that the number begins with +91 before dialing. E.g. to call India number 022 24216344, dial +91 22 24216344
TSIM’s customer service agents can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +91 22 24216344.
To access your voicemail simply key in *151# and press send. The handset will display a message to say voicemail is being called. The handset will then ring, simply answer the call and you will then be connected to your voicemail box. There is a charge for this service.
Turning voicemail on and off
To turn voicemail on simply key in *021# and press send. To turn voicemail off then key in *022# and press send. By default voicemail is turned off.
Should you use automatic or manual network selection?
There are two ways of selecting a network. You can either set your handset to use AUTOMATIC Network selection or MANUAL selection. When using automatic selection the handset will look for all networks that it is able to attach to and logs onto the first network it finds. When using manual selection you must manually search through the networks and select a network to attach to. We recommend using automatic network selection. Please refer to your handset manual to check the default settings for your phone.
Message centre settings
Your message centre settings should be set to +393358840000002
Setting up call forwarding/divert
To activate call forwarding/call divert, dial *102(phone number in international format)#. You will get a confirmation message on the screen. For eg. *102912224216344#. To deactivate dial *103#
Setting data on your phone
Please ensure Mobile Data & Data Roaming is enabled on your phone.
Dial *172# from your phone to receive APN Settings automatically. You will receive an error message if your handset does not support the automatic APN Setting option.
On iPhones, you will receive an SMS with a link to download a file. Connect to the internet via Wi Fi or Hotspot to download the file. Run / Execute the downloaded file to setup APN.
To setup APN Manually, do the following:
Set the Access Point Name (APN) in your smartphone to “globaldata” without any username or password.
On Android Phones, tap the Menu button / Settings / Mobile networks / Access Point Names / New APN / Set APN as “globaldata” / OK / Save
On iPhone: Tap Settings / General / Network / Cellular Data Network / APN and enter “globaldata”. Leave “Username” and “Password” blank. Tap Network
On iPhone6 & above:
a. While connected to WiFi, open Safari and goto: m.apnchanger.org
b. Select Manual
c. Enter ‘globaldata’ in APN Name (small letters & no spaces) and click install.
d. If asked for a PIN enter your iPhone 4 digit unlocking PIN
e. Approve the installation of the unsigned profile.
On some iPhone devices you will need to remove the existing current Profile (found in Settings-> General -> Profile -> Existing Profile -> Remove) before installing the Globaldata APN.
On Windows Phone: Go to Apps list / Settings / Mobile Network / Add Internet APN / Set APN as “globaldata” / Save
The APN can be setup and tested 48 hours prior to departure from India.