- Incoming: FREE
- Outgoing – Local: FREE
- Outgoing – India: FREE
- SMS – Local & International: FREE
- Data: Unlimited
- NW Selection: Automatic
- 3-in-1 (standard, micro and nano) size SIM card fits all phones.
- Know your number in advance. Activation before travel.
- We need a copy / photo of your passport & visa before activation
- Billing: Prepaid
You need to specify an activation date for these cards. No activation on Sundays. Your phone number will be sent to you only after activation. Your validity period begins when the card is activated, due to which we suggest to activate only the day before you travel.
Using the SIM Card
Using the SIM Card for the first time
- Power off your phone
- Insert your new SIM card
- Power on your phone
- Your phone should connect on a GSM/WCDMA/LTE network.
Our cheaper SIM cards work on the T mobile network, either directly or through their partners. T mobile is an ultra fast network, however its remote area coverage lags that of AT&T. If you intend to visit many remote areas in the USA, such as Alaska, natural beauty spots, national parks etc, you may want to consider our SIM cards that use the AT&T network, marked (High Coverage).
People in USA can dial your number directly to reach you, for example, 1 804 555 1233; People outside USA need to add + to your number, for example, +1 804 555 1233
Calling a number in North America
Dial the 11 digit number directly; for example, call number 1 804 555 1233 directly. You can also add + to the number before dialing. There is no distinction between a landline number and a mobile number in North America
Calling India using Direct Dial
Dial “011” or “+” + country code + phone number. For example, to call India number 022 24216344, dial “01191 22 24216344” or +91 22 24216344.
Calling India using 2 stage dialing (for High Coverage cards):
Dial USA Access Number +13476701779 & when prompted dial the India number in full international format. E.g. 912224216344).
TSIM’s customer service agents can be reached via:
Phone: +91 22 24216344 / +1 646 918 1335 / +44 203 773 2460.
Emergency Call Number: 911
Please dial “911” to report an emergency. They will ask you your location and the nature of the emergency. There are penalties for calling this number when not in emergency situations.
Extension of validity
These cards can be refilled at the telecom operator’s site for an extension of validity. The telecom operator name is mentioned on the SIM card that you receive. These refills will generally be more expensive than the rates paid to TSIM.
APN setting is automatic and should not require to be set manually. In case of no data initially please restart your phone and wait for a few minutes.
- Easy to use: Set up your plan by scanning a simple QR code.
- Save on Shipping cost: No physical delivery requirement
- Save on time: In a rush to travel? We will send eSIM QR Code via email. Scan it as per instructions and It will be ready to use upon arrival.
- Keep your original SIM: The eSIM is in addition to your original SIM which will work as usual if you need it.
eSIM Compatible Phones:
eSIM will only work in eSIM compatible phones. As a general rule, iPhone 11 and Android model 2021 and higher models are compatible with eSIM.
Activating eSIM on your Device
iPhone XR, XS and newer
- Go to Settings, then Cellular.
- Select Add a plan, and the Camera app will open.
- Point your camera at the QR activation code until you see a message that says Installing cellular plan.
2021 Android and newer
- Go to Settings > Connections > SIM card manager
- Tap Add mobile plan
- Tap Add using QR code
- Scan the QR activation code