- Simple package for either calls, SMS or data or a combination of each.
- Incoming, Outgoing – local & India: 100 – 1000 minutes included
- Outgoing SMS: 100 – 1000 messages included
- Incoming SMS – Free
- Data: 1GB to 10GB included
- Countries covered: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia,Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, UK, Ukraine
- Exceptions: In Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine you get half the number of mins for Incoming / Local Calls
- Billing: Prepaid
- There is no rent or monthly minimum usage.
- Lifetime validity on talk time, however phone number might change if it is not used.
- Call forwarding to India mobile or landline when not in use.
- Unused talk time refundable for a year.
- We require a copy of your passport.
Using the SIM Card
Using the SIM Card for the first time
- Power off your phone
- Insert your new SIM card
- Power on your phone
- Your phone should connect on a GSM/WCDMA/LTE network.
Please also note, using this SIM card to surf Internet or make calls outside coverage will significantly reduce the data and voice usage capacity, or even cause the SIM card to stop functioning.
People anywhere in the world can dial your UK number directly to reach you, for example, +44774132 12345.
Emergency Call Number.
Please note Europe emergency call number “112” will NOT work in this card.
Making local calls
For the purposes of this card, local calls include calls to any country mentioned under “Coverage”, from any country mentioned under “Coverage”. To make such calls use the full international format. E.g. to call a UK landline number from any country use (for example) +44 207 222 1234.
Making calls to India
Remember to add the country code when making calls to India. Check that the number begins with +91 before dialing. E.g. to call India number 022 24216344, dial +91 22 24216344
TSIM’s customer service agents can be reached via email at email@example.com or phone +91 22 24216344.
Should you use automatic or manual network selection?
There are two ways of selecting a network. You can either set your handset to use AUTOMATIC Network selection or MANUAL selection. When using automatic selection the handset will look for all networks that it is able to attach to and logs onto the first network it finds. When using manual selection you must manually search through the networks and select a network to attach to. We recommend using automatic network selection. Please refer to your handset manual to check the default settings for your phone.
Setting up call forwarding/divert
To activate call forwarding/call divert, dial *102(phone number in international format)#. You will get a confirmation message on the screen. For eg. *102912224216344#. To deactivate dial *103#
Setting data on your phone
Please ensure Mobile Data & Data Roaming is enabled on your phone. Setup APN (Access Point Name) manually as follows:
Set Access Point Name (APN) in your smartphone to “globaldata” without any username or password
On Android Phones, tap the Menu button / Settings / Mobile networks / Access Point Names / New APN / Set Name & APN as “globaldata” / OK / Save
On iPhone: Tap Settings / General / Network / Cellular Data Network / APN and enter “globaldata”. Leave username & password blank. Tap Network
On iPhone6 & above:
a. While connected to WiFi, open Safari and goto: m.apnchanger.org
b. Select Manual
c. Enter “globaldata” in APN Name (small letters & no spaces) and click install.
d. If asked for a PIN enter your iPhone 4 digit unlocking PIN
e. Approve the installation of the unsigned profile.
On some iPhone devices you will need to remove the existing current Profile (found in Settings-> General -> Profile -> Existing Profile -> Remove) before installing the Globaldata APN.
On Windows Phone: Go to Apps list / Settings / Mobile Network / Add Internet APN / Set APN as “globaldata” / Save
Checking your Balance
You will periodically get automatic balance messages on your phone. Another way to get balance information is to dial +163 162 10 001 from your phone and disconnect after a few rings. The call will not be answered and you will not be charged for that call. You will later receive an SMS with balance information.
Use this link to instantly add credit to this card.
You are eligible for a refund on unused talktime/data with usage rounded to the next slab. I.e. If you use 2.8GB after subscribing to a 5GB SIM card, your usage will be taken to be 3GB, and you will get refund on the difference between the price of a 3GB and 5GB card.