- Incoming: Free
- Unlimited Data. First 5GB @ 4G / LTE Speed, then at reduced speeds
- Included Talktime: 40/50 mins India OR 40/20 mins Local OR 25/40 SMS
- Talktime & Data Validity: 7 or 30 days from first use
- Network: Tune Talk / Celcom
- Billing: Prepaid
- We require a copy of your passport and visa
- 3-in-1 (standard, micro and nano) size SIM card fits all phones.
- Know your number in advance. Activation before travel.
- Rates subject to change by Tune Talk / Celcom without notice.
Activation and Validity
You need to specify an activation date for these cards. No activation on Sundays. Your validity period begins when the card is activated, due to which we suggest to activate only the day before you travel.
The SIMs will be valid for 7 days from the date of activation.
Using the SIM Card
Using the SIM Card for the first time
- Power off your phone
- Insert your new SIM card
- Power on your phone
- Your phone should connect on a GSM/WCDMA/LTE network.
Please also note, using this SIM card to surf Internet or make calls outside Malaysia will significantly reduce the data and voice usage capacity, or even cause the SIM card to be suspended.
Tune Talk SIMs work on the Celcom Malaysia network. Celcom is the oldest mobile telecommunications provider in Malaysia. Celcom has the widest and most extensive coverage nationwide in Malaysia, compared to other cellular operators.
People in mainland Malaysia can just dial your number directly to reach you, for example, 327 818 123; People outside Malaysia need to dial +60 plus your number, for example, +60 327 818 123
Calling a mobile number in Malaysia
Dial the 8/9 digit mobile number directly; Malaysia mobile number all starts with 1.. For example, call number 132332332 directly.
Calling a fixed line number in Malaysia
Dial 0 + area code + phone number, Langkawi area code is 4; for example, calling a Langkawi fixed line number 12345678, dial 04 12345678
Calling an international number when in Malaysia
Dial “00” or “+” + country code + phone number. For example, to call India number 022 24216344, dial “0091 22 24216344” or +91 22 24216344.