- Incoming: Free
- Unlimited Data for 7days (Upto First 1.5GB @ 4G / LTE Speed)
- Unlimited internal CUG Calls (with Traveller Group SIM ONLY)
- Included Talktime: upto 100THB (upto 33 mins India using prefix 00300 OR 100 mins Local)
- Online Refill option available on TSIM website
- Data Validity: 7 days from first use
- Talktime Validity: 30 days
- Network: AIS
- Billing: Prepaid
- We require a copy of your passport.
- 3-in-1 (standard, micro and nano) size SIM card fits all phones.
- Know your number in advance. Activation before travel.
- Helpdesk available on 1175 (to be dialled from TSIM Thailand SIM)
- Rates subject to change by AIS without notice.
Using the SIM Card
Using the SIM Card for the first time
- Power off your phone
- Insert your new SIM card
- Power on your phone
- Your phone should connect on a GSM/WCDMA/LTE network.
- Dial *121# to check your current balance.
Please also note, using this SIM card to surf Internet or make calls outside Thailand will significantly reduce the data and voice usage capacity, or even cause the SIM card to be suspended.
Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited (AIS) is Thailand’s largest GSM mobile phone operator. AIS has the widest and most extensive coverage nationwide in Thailand, compared to other cellular operators.
People in Thailand can just dial your number preceded by 0 to reach you, for example, 08-1234-5678; People outside Thailand need to dial +66 plus your number, for example, +66 812345678
Calling a mobile number in Thailand
Dial the 9 digit mobile number preceded by 0; Thailand mobile number all starts with 8, 9 or 6. For example, to reach mobile number 832332332 you will need to dial 0832332332
Calling a fixed line number in Thailand
Dial 0 + area code + phone number; for example, 02-1234-5678 or 043-213456
Calling an international number when in Thailand – Super Savings Rate
Dial 00300 + country code + phone number. For example, to call India number 022 24216344, dial “00300912224216344”
Call Local AIS Customer Care team at 1175 if you are within the country .
TSIM’s customer service agents can be reached via email at email@example.com or phone +91 22 24216344.
Account Balance Enquiries
Simply dial *121# from your device to get your plan current balance.
Airtime Top Up
Visit any of AIS Telewiz, AIS Kiosks or Family Mart Stores in Thailand. Top ups available for 50THB, 100THB, 300THB, 500THB & 1000THB.
Top Up also available via this page by choosing “refill” in the first drop down.
Extension of validity
These cards can be refilled at the telecom operator’s store for an extension of validity. These refills will generally be more expensive than the rates paid to TSIM. However, we are not in a position to aid you in extending the validity of the card.
For most devices, this SIM card does not require any APN configuration to access Internet. iPhones rarely require any APN setting. However, some Android based devices may require you to manually configure their APN in order to access Internet correctly. If you have an Android OS based device, and your phone can make calls and receive texts, but cannot access Internet, please try to configure the APN based on the following instructions:
New APN setting:
Enter Wireless Control-> Mobile Network Settings-> Wireless Access Points (WAP) name-> Menu-> New APN, then input following information: