- Incoming: Free
- Unlimited Data for upto 15days (Upto First 6GB @ 4G / LTE Speed)
- Included Talktime: upto 100THB (upto 33 mins India using prefix 00300/00400/00600 OR 100 mins Local)
- Online Refill option available on TSIM website
- Data Validity: upto 15days from first use
- Talktime Validity: 30 days
- Network: AIS/DTAC/TrueMove
- Billing: Prepaid
- We need a copy / photo of your passport & ticket
- 3-in-1 (standard, micro and nano) size SIM card fits all phones.
- Know your number in advance. Activation before travel.
- Rates subject to change by AIS/DTAC/TrueMove without notice.
Using the SIM Card
Using the SIM Card for the first time
- Power off your phone
- Insert your new SIM card
- Power on your phone
- Your phone should connect on a GSM/WCDMA/LTE network.
Please also note, using this SIM card to surf Internet or make calls outside Thailand will significantly reduce the data and voice usage capacity, or even cause the SIM card to be suspended.
AIS, DTAC & TrueMove have extensive 4G coverage across Thailand. AIS, however, Thailand’s largest GSM mobile phone operator, has slightly better coverage nationwide compared to other cellular operators. DTAC, on the other hand, is said to have a slightly faster network.
People in Thailand can just dial your number preceded by 0 to reach you, for example, 08-1234-5678; People outside Thailand need to dial +66 plus your number, for example, +66 812345678
Calling a mobile number in Thailand
Dial the 9 digit mobile number preceded by 0; Thailand mobile numbers start with 8, 9 or 6. For example, to reach mobile number 832332332 you will need to dial 0832332332
Calling a fixed line number in Thailand
Dial 0 + area code + phone number; for example, 02-1234-5678 or 043-213456
Calling an international number when in Thailand – Super Savings Rate
Dial 00300 or 00400 or 00600 + country code + phone number. For example, to call India number 022 24216344, dial “00300912224216344” or “00400912224216344” or “00600912224216344” The international dial code 00300 or 00400 or 00600 will be mentioned on the card.
Call Local AIS Customer Care team at 1175 OR DTAC Customer Care at 1678 OR TrueMove Customer Care at 1242 if you are within the country.
TSIM’s customer service agents can be reached via email at email@example.com or phone +91 22 24216344.
Account Balance Enquiries
Simply dial *121# from your AIS Traveller SIM OR *101*9# from your DTAC Happy Tourist SIM OR #123# from your TrueMove Tourist SIM to get your plan current balance.
Airtime Top Up
Visit any of AIS Telewiz, AIS Kiosks, DTAC Stores or Family Mart Stores in Thailand. Top ups available for 50THB, 100THB, 300THB, 500THB & 1000THB.
Top Up also available via this page by choosing “refill” in the first drop down.
Extension of validity
These cards can be refilled at the telecom operator’s store for an extension of validity. These refills will generally be more expensive than the rates paid to TSIM. However, we are not in a position to aid you in extending the validity of the card.
For most devices, this SIM card does not require any APN configuration to access Internet. iPhones rarely require any APN setting. However, some Android based devices may require you to manually configure their APN in order to access Internet correctly. If you have an Android OS based device, and your phone can make calls and receive texts, but cannot access Internet, please try to configure the APN based on the following instructions:
New APN setting:
Enter Wireless Control-> Mobile Network Settings-> Wireless Access Points (WAP) name-> Menu-> New APN, then input following information:
For AIS TRAVELLER SIM
For DTAC HAPPY TOURIST SIM
For TRUEMOVE TOURIST SIM
Summary of Thailand Operators
|Data Speed||Very Good||Excellent||Best|
|Local Minutes Included5||100||100||100|
|India Minutes Included||33||166+606||1666
|India Dialing Prefix||00300||00400||00600|
|Recommendation||Best for remote areas||Our overall winner||Best for urban travel|
- Operator provides Username & password
- E.g.100 Baht discount on some taxi fares. Discount vouchers change from time to time.
- Social media does not consume your data balance. This does not include using social media to make voice/video calls.
- We can provide no helpdesk support to use additional features of the SIM Card.
- Local Minutes share talktime with International Minutes and SMS. You can use your talktime for any destination or a combination of destinations.
- Voice Bonus: We offer 166 minutes to call India till 31 Dec 2019 on Truemove cards, and till 30 Sept 2019 on DTAC. To use this offer, dial *606*093# on Truemove cards and *104*788# on DTAC when you arrive in Thailand. On DTAC you also get 60 free minutes by dialing *399*238# when you land in Thailand.
- Data Bonus: We offer additional Data on AIS and DTAC cards till 15 October 2019 on DTAC cards. On AIS you get additional 5GB Data (total 8GB on 8 day cards and 11GB on 15 day cards) and on DTAC you get additional 6GB (total 9GB). On DTAC, to use this offer, dial *399*868# once when you land in Thailand.