- High Speed Data per month as listed in drop down. No Data after that till end of month.
- Unlimited incoming, local and India calls.
- India calling using 2 stage dialling, except when choosing India Direct Dial Option.
- Hotspot/Internet Sharing at full Speed, except in unlimited plan where limited to 3G speed.
- Ultra fast 5G T-Mobile network.
- 4G LTE Frequencies: Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz), Band 12 (700 MHz)
- 5G Frequencies: Band n71 (600 MHz), Band n41 (2.5 GHz), Band n258 (24 GHz), Band n260 (39 GHz), Band n261 (28 GHz)
- APN: “fast.t-mobile.com”. Sets automatically.
- Balance check: Dial #932#
You need to specify an activation date for these cards. No activation on Sundays. Your phone number will be sent to you only after activation. Your validity period begins when the card is activated, due to which we suggest to activate only the day before you travel. Physical SIM Cards will be shipped to you, whereas eSIM cards will be sent by email via a QR code.
Using the SIM Card
Using the SIM Card for the first time
- Power off your phone
- Insert your new SIM card
- Power on your phone
- Your phone should connect on a 5G/4G/LTE network.
People in USA can dial your number directly to reach you, for example, 1 804 555 1233; People outside USA need to add + to your number, for example, +1 804 555 1233
Calling a number in North America
Dial the 11 digit number directly; for example, call number 1 804 555 1233 directly. You can also add + to the number before dialing. There is no distinction between a landline number and a mobile number in North America
Calling India using Direct Dial
Dial “011” or “+” + country code + phone number. For example, to call India number 022 24216344, dial “01191 22 24216344” or +91 22 24216344.
Calling India using 2 stage dialing (when Direct Dial option not chosen):
Dial USA Access Number +13476701779 & when prompted dial the India number in full international format. E.g. 912224216344).
TSIM’s customer service agents can be reached via:
Phone: +91 22 24216344 / +1 646 918 1335 / +44 203 773 2460.
Emergency Call Number: 911
Please dial “911” to report an emergency. They will ask you your location and the nature of the emergency. There are penalties for calling this number when not in emergency situations.
Extension of validity
These cards can be refilled at the telecom operator’s site for an extension of validity. The telecom operator name is mentioned on the SIM card that you receive. These refills will generally be more expensive than the rates paid to TSIM.
APN setting is automatic and should not require to be set manually. In case of no data initially please restart your phone and wait for a few minutes.
eSIM stands for “embedded” SIM which is installed in your phone by scanning a QR code. The QR code is sent to you by eMail. If an activation date is required the QR code is sent after activation, else 24hours after completing your documentation.
- Easy to use: Set up your plan by scanning a simple QR code.
- Save on Shipping cost: No physical delivery requirement
- Save on time: In a rush to travel? We will send eSIM QR Code via email. Scan it as per instructions and It will be ready to use upon arrival.
- Keep your original SIM: The eSIM is in addition to your original SIM which will work as usual if you need it.
eSIM Compatible Phones:
eSIM will only work in eSIM compatible phones. As a general rule, iPhone 11 and Android model 2021 and higher models are compatible with eSIM.
Single Use Only
eSIM codes can be used only once. Please do not delete the eSIM created on your phone, since it cannot be recreated on your phone or any other phone. To transfer an eSIM from one phone to another you must visit the store of the Operator concerned.
Activating eSIM on your Device
iPhone XR, XS and newer
- Go to Settings, then Cellular.
- Select Add a plan, and the Camera app will open.
- Point your camera at the QR activation code until you see a message that says Installing cellular plan.
2021 Android and newer
- Go to Settings > Connections > SIM card manager
- Tap Add mobile plan
- Tap Add using QR code
- Scan the QR activation code
Rajeshkumar Lath (verified owner) –
I have purchased T sim for USA. It worked very well. Fabulous job
Services Tsim –
Thank you for your kind review.