- Standard+micro and nano size SIM card available to fit all phones.
- We require a copy of your passport and visa.
Using the SIM Card
Using the SIM Card for the first time
- Power off your phone
- Insert your new SIM card
- Power on your phone
- Ensure that roaming is turned on your phone.
- Your phone should connect on a GSM/WCDMA/LTE network.
Please also note, using this SIM card to surf Internet or make calls outside covered countries will significantly reduce the data and voice usage capacity, or even cause the SIM card to stop functioning.
People anywhere in the world can dial your French number directly to reach you, for example, +33613212345. This is especially useful for booking cabs, hotels and restaurant reservations.
Making local calls
For the purposes of this card, local calls include calls to any country mentioned under “Coverage”, from any country mentioned under “Coverage”. To make such calls use the full international format. E.g. to call a UK landline number from any country use (for example) +33 613 222 1234.
Roaming in Europe
This sim lets you roam all over Europe at no additional charge. You get full benefit of your calls, SMS and Data allowance in any country under roaming coverage. You do not need to start your journey in France.
- Easy to use: Set up your plan by scanning a simple QR code.
- Save on Shipping cost: No physical delivery requirement
- Save on time: In a rush to travel? We will send eSIM QR Code via email. Scan it as per instructions and It will be ready to use upon arrival.
- Keep your original SIM: The eSIM is in addition to your original SIM which will work as usual if you need it.
eSIM Compatible Phones:
eSIM will only work in eSIM compatible phones. As a general rule, iPhone 11 and Android model 2021 and higher models are compatible with eSIM.
Activating eSIM on your Device
iPhone XR, XS and newer
- Go to Settings, then Cellular.
- Select Add a plan, and the Camera app will open.
- Point your camera at the QR activation code until you see a message that says Installing cellular plan.
2021 Android and newer
- Go to Settings > Connections > SIM card manager
- Tap Add mobile plan
- Tap Add using QR code
- Scan the QR activation code
TSIM’s customer service agents can be reached via:
Phone: +91 22 24216344 / +1 646 918 1335 / +44 203 773 2460.
There are no reviews yet.