- Incoming: Free
- Unlimited Data for upto 16days (Upto First 30GB @ 5G / LTE Speed)
- Data Validity: upto 16days from first use
- Talktime Validity: 30 days
- Network: DTAC
- Billing: Prepaid
- We need a copy / photo of your passport & ticket
- 3-in-1 (standard, micro and nano) size SIM card fits all phones.
- Know your number in advance. Activation before travel.
- Rates subject to change by DTAC without notice.
Using the SIM Card
Using the SIM Card for the first time
- Power off your phone
- Insert your new SIM card
- Power on your phone
- Your phone should connect on a GSM/WCDMA/LTE network.
Please also note, using this SIM card to surf Internet or make calls outside Thailand will significantly reduce the data and voice usage capacity, or even cause the SIM card to be suspended.
DTAC has the fastest coverage of all operators in Thailand.
People in Thailand can just dial your number preceded by 0 to reach you, for example, 08-1234-5678; People outside Thailand need to dial +66 plus your number, for example, +66 812345678
Calling a mobile number in Thailand
Dial the 9 digit mobile number preceded by 0; Thailand mobile numbers start with 8, 9 or 6. For example, to reach mobile number 832332332 you will need to dial 0832332332
Calling a fixed line number in Thailand
Dial 0 + area code + phone number; for example, 02-1234-5678 or 043-213456
Calling an international number when in Thailand – Super Savings Rate
Dial 00400 + country code + phone number. For example, to call India number 022 24216344, dial “00400912224216344”
Call Local DTAC Customer Care at 1678 if you are within the country.
TSIM’s customer service agents can be reached via chat on this website, email at email@example.com or phone +91 22 24216344.
Account Balance Enquiries
Simply dial *101*9# from your DTAC Happy Tourist SIM to get your plan current balance.
Airtime Top Up
Visit any DTAC Store or Family Mart Store in Thailand. Top ups available for 50THB, 100THB, 300THB, 500THB & 1000THB.
Extension of validity
These cards can be refilled at the telecom operator’s store for an extension of validity. These refills will generally be more expensive than the rates paid to TSIM. However, we are not in a position to aid you in extending the validity of the card.
For most devices, this SIM card does not require any APN configuration to access Internet. iPhones rarely require any APN setting. However, some Android based devices may require you to manually configure their APN in order to access Internet correctly. If you have an Android OS based device, and your phone can make calls and receive texts, but cannot access Internet, please try to configure the APN based on the following instructions:
New APN setting:
Enter Wireless Control-> Mobile Network Settings-> Wireless Access Points (WAP) name-> Menu-> New APN, then input following information:
APN type: default
eSIM stands for “embedded” SIM which is installed in your phone by scanning a QR code. The QR code is sent to you by eMail. If an activation date is required the QR code is sent after activation, else 24hours after completing your documentation.
- Easy to use: Set up your plan by scanning a simple QR code.
- Save on Shipping cost: No physical delivery requirement
- Save on time: In a rush to travel? We will send eSIM QR Code via email. Scan it as per instructions and It will be ready to use upon arrival.
- Keep your original SIM: The eSIM is in addition to your original SIM which will work as usual if you need it.
eSIM Compatible Phones:
eSIM will only work in eSIM compatible phones. As a general rule, iPhone 11 and Android model 2021 and higher models are compatible with eSIM.
Single Use Only
eSIM codes can be used only once. Please do not delete the eSIM created on your phone, since it cannot be recreated on your phone or any other phone. To transfer an eSIM from one phone to another you must visit the store of the Operator concerned.
Activating eSIM on your Device
iPhone XR, XS and newer
- Go to Settings, then Cellular.
- Select Add a plan, and the Camera app will open.
- Point your camera at the QR activation code until you see a message that says Installing cellular plan.
2021 Android and newer
- Go to Settings > Connections > SIM card manager
- Tap Add mobile plan
- Tap Add using QR code
- Scan the QR activation code