Worldwide Travel Medical Insurance
₹410.63 – ₹40,556.64
“As per government advisory travel polices issuance has been suspended with immediate effect. Already issued polices will be honoured”
Earn up to 1159 Cash Back Points.
Medical costs due to illness or injury can be very high in some countries. Ensure peace of mind by purchasing Travel Medical Insurance for your trip. TSIM brings you Travel Insurance in partnership with Future Generali India Insurance Co. Ltd. that covers not just your medical bills, but many other events.
Benefits (depending on plan chosen):
- Coverage of Medical Expenses: Our Travel insurance plan takes care of your medical expenses due to accident and sickness while traveling. You can have the option to choose the plan with deductible and without deductible under Medical Care Section
- Baggage Delay and Baggage Loss: Compensation for reasonable expenses incurred for purchase of emergency personal purchase due to delay in arrival of checked in baggage, whilst overseas. In case of loss of baggage, we shall pay up to the specified maximum limit
- Loss of Passport: Compensation for reasonable expenses incurred in obtaining a duplicate or temporary passport overseas
- Financial Emergency Assistance: Provides assistance in coordinating with the Insured's family in India, so that Insured's family will send the cash to the Insured
- Personal Accident: Worldwide coverage against Accidental Death and Permanent total disablement while you're abroad
- Travel Inconvenience: Our Travel Insurance plan will take care of expenses incurred in case of Trip Delay, Trip Cancellation, Trip Curtailment, Hijack and Missed Connection
- Legal Liability: Compensation against legal liability incurred by the Insured in the Insured's private capacity to pay damages for third party civil claims for Accidental Injury or Accidental Property Damage