- Incoming & Outgoing: Unlimited
- Outgoing – India: 2000 minutes using 2 stage dialing
- Local SMS: Unlimited
- Data: Unlimited
- Coverage: USA (including Alaska), Canada, Mexico
- 4G LTE Frequencies: 4G LTE Frequencies: Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz)
- Validity: 10 – 180 days
- Network: AT&T
- NW Selection: Automatic
- Billing: Prepaid
You need to specify an activation date for these cards. No activation on Sundays. Your phone number will be sent to you only after activation. Your validity period begins when the card is activated, due to which we suggest to activate only the day before you travel.
Using the SIM Card
Using the SIM Card for the first time
- Power off your phone
- Insert your new SIM card
- Power on your phone
- Your phone should connect on a GSM/WCDMA/LTE network.
Please also note, using this SIM card to surf Internet or make calls outside USA/Canada/Mexico will significantly reduce the data and voice usage capacity, or even cause the SIM card to stop functioning.
Uses AT& T, excellent network in far flung areas. Also covers Alaska. 4G LTE Frequencies: Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz)
This card is recommended if you intend to visit America’s national parks, Alaska or other far flung areas.
People in USA can dial your number directly to reach you, for example, 1 804 555 1233; People outside USA need to add + to your number, for example, +1 804 555 1233
Calling a number in North America
Dial the 11 digit number directly; for example, call number 1 804 555 1233 directly. You can also add + to the number before dialing. There is no distinction between a landline number and a mobile number in North America
Calling a land line in Mexico
Dial “011” or “+” + 52 + phone number. E.g. 011 52 999 1 23 45 67 or +52 999 1 23 45 67
Calling a mobile number in Mexico
You need to add an additional “1” before the local number to call. Dial “011” or “+” + 52 + 1 + phone number. E.g. 011 52 1 999 1 23 45 67 or +52 1 999 1 23 45 67
Calling India when in North America or Mexico
This SIM card uses 2 stage dialing to call India. First Dial Access Number +13476701779 & when prompted dial the India number in full international format. E.g. 912224216344
TSIM’s customer service agents can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +91 22 24216344.
Emergency Call Number: 911
In USA please dial “911” to report an emergency. They will ask you your location and the nature of the emergency. There are penalties for calling this number when not in emergency situations.
Extension of validity
These cards cannot be refilled after purchase, so please specify the maximum trip length.
APN setting is automatic and should not require to be set manually. In case of no data initially please restart your phone and wait for a few minutes.
- Easy to use: Set up your plan by scanning a simple QR code.
- Save on Shipping cost: No physical delivery requirement
- Save on time: In a rush to travel? We will send eSIM QR Code via email. Scan it as per instructions and It will be ready to use upon arrival.
- Keep your original SIM: The eSIM is in addition to your original SIM which will work as usual if you need it.
eSIM Compatible Phones:
eSIM will only work in eSIM compatible phones. As a general rule, iPhone 11 and Android model 2021 and higher models are compatible with eSIM.
Activating eSIM on your Device
iPhone XR, XS and newer
- Go to Settings, then Cellular.
- Select Add a plan, and the Camera app will open.
- Point your camera at the QR activation code until you see a message that says Installing cellular plan.
2021 Android and newer
- Go to Settings > Connections > SIM card manager
- Tap Add mobile plan
- Tap Add using QR code
- Scan the QR activation code